You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings…
Learn to use them and fly.
Your core is so beautiful, powerful and passionate. You have created success after success in your personal and / or professional life, raising and managing a family, leading teams, putting goals into action, striving for perfection with whatever you do.
You have a strong belief in yourself, but you get a nagging feeling that you could be doing something more, and that whatever you are doing just isn’t enough.
What would make your life extraordinary?
How do you want to be remembered?
I promise to always see you in your best light
Through my work in coaching I have seen several blocks that commonly hold us back from our highest potential:
1. The wobble: You have dreamed BIG before. We all have. However somewhere along the lines, your vision of life didn’t manifest the way you wanted. As a result, on some levels, you have lost faith. You disbelieve in your power to create the life that you truly want. You may commonly think, ‘Well, this is the way life is.’
2.Feeling stuck: Your passion for contribution is so strong. You know exactly what you want to create, but you are getting tired. You feel struck with obligations that don’t afford you the luxury of time, money or enough self love to create your deepest desires.
3.Addiction to negative thoughts: You are unconsciously addicted to negative thoughts about yourself, others or about various experiences in your life. As a result, you have created limiting beliefs that hold you back from taking a leap of faith and living a life without fear.
4. Relying on others to feel good: Looking for love, appreciation or acknowledgment in all the wrong places. This is by far one of the hardest blocks, since we are social creatures. What would your life look like if you didn’t look to seek approval from anyone but yourself? If you weren’t occupied with comparing yourself to others? How would things change for you?
5. Fear of Failure: You have reached such high levels of success, that they may be hindering you from taking your next jump. Since everything you do is determined by the success that you have achieved in your last performance, the barrier to start a new project becomes unendurably high.
6. Waiting for all the conditions to be right: We have learnt to live life conditionally - waiting for a day that the conditions are right before we can create our next big project, dream or adventure. For some that day will never come.
7. You are focused on the future: Being focused on the future has been your driving force to date, and afforded you your most astounding successes, but when you take time to live in the moment, things become magical. You start to enjoy the journey of creation rather than feeling dependent on the results.
8. You miss being heard and spoken honestly to: The higher you rise, the less you find people who are honest and / or willing to speak the truth to you. High Performers, often don’t find the right support when it comes to mirroring back what is objectively seen.
To Get what you truly want, you must come from a place of Being. Knowing that you are in the RIGHT place at this very moment to start living the life that you have always dreamed of.
No one ever said that the path must be hard. To Learn How to Fly can be Fun and as natural as it was when you first learnt how to walk. Though coaching, I am often the only person who will tell it to you like it is. I promise to always see you in your highest light. I will provide you with simple, creative tools and challenges that heighten your sense of existence and lead you to re-create the life you have always wanted whether on a personal, professional or spiritual level.
It is never too late to re-create your life. Just like the river that flows with the life force that carries it, so too your deepest desires can find the flow.